How To Choose An Engagement Ring
Buying an engagement ring nowadays is not a difficult task. The market is flooded with many options, you can buy the rings through direct selling stores or buy online mode or can order for custom-made designs. Whatever may be your choice, it is good to consult with your partner before finalizing the ring because the purchase of a unique design and stylish engagement ring is a dream for all girls. Gerry The Jeweler is famous for its unique designs which will capture your eye and heart. According to glamour.com, the following points need to be considered while looking for an engagement ring.
· First, find out the design or model what your partner will be interested in wearing. Buying an engagement ring as per your partner’s taste and presenting it on the engagement day will be more exciting and a thrilling experience. Finding your partner’s wish is not a difficult task. You have to check on the following points.
· Style and color are the most important factors. You can easily find out the details by asking some simple questions. You have to know whether she is interested in a gold ring or a diamond ring. Check on the size of the stone or pieces. Some people love big size stones and some people love small size stones.
· Otherwise, you can check with her family members and friends for her taste. Usually, girls will discuss their wish with their friends. Some girls will be interested in wearing sapphire or emeralds rings.
Choosing The Band
· Selecting the correct band is more important for the ring. Bands are usually made of gold, platinum or silver. Keep in mind that you cannot wear two rings made of different metal. So you have to find out what kind of metal she is currently wearing and buy the band with the same metal.
· Gold is the most common metal which is yellow in color. You can make it light yellow color by reducing the gold purity level. Gold is very durable and is the choice of most of the women. If you don’t like the yellow metal, you can go for while gold.
· Platinum is a hard and strong metal and silver in color. The color may become lighter over the years, but it will not be a problem. Platinum bands are very expensive than gold bands so check your budget before buying a platinum band. Silver is also an excellent choice for the band which is less expensive.
· Diamond bands are a very popular choice of many women. It has an excellent market value and it will add to your lifestyle. Ensure to check on the 4 ‘C’ such as cut, carat, color and clarity while buying a diamond ring.
You have to decide your budget well in advance so that it will ease your selection criteria. You have to go for an affordable ring otherwise it may affect your financial conditions. Ensure to check on the certificate of authenticity and a warranty period provided by the company.